Saturday, November 2, 2013

Me Adekunle Opeyemi Paul

I give all glory to God Almighty for what He is doing and what he will do in my life. 

My name is Adekunle Opeyemi Paul, a graduate Oladipo Alayande School of Science and also a student of Federal Polytechnic Ede at the time of writing this introduction.


My priorities in life are;

  1. My God
  2. My Goal in life
  3. My Destiny
  4. Making Heaven at last 


My likes are;
  1. Living a happy life
  2. Making people around me happy
  3. Solving problems
  4. Solving other people problems
  5. and motivating people

My hates are;
  1. I hate people feeling like boss
  2. I dislike placing myself unnecessarily on others
  3. I will like staying in a place without being felt
  4. I hate people trying to cheat others
  5. and I forbid ungodliness

My quotes are; 

  • Have faith so as not to fear and fail
  • Life contains good and bad, the one you are facing now symbolise which you will face tomorrow
  • The emblem of success is not only on hardwork but also on righteousness and perseverance
  • A man's achievement is not calculated by his riches but by his products
  • Listen to the voice of Heaven so as to be able to utter words of wisdom on earth
  • Sharpness is not when you do things quick quick but when you achieve great things in limited things
  • Stray bullets is for the policemen while stray instincts is for destiny fellows
  • Your light will only illuminate the path of others if it is on!

And here is one of my pictures;

Opeyemi Paul
 Finally, I Opeyemi Paul wish to thank everyone reading my blog specially, and I pray we shall all excel in Jesus Name

No comments:

Post a Comment